Pixel Car Racer game


I play pixel car racer and my name is IVOR32 as one of my favorite car's is the Nissan Skyline R32 .This is the one car that I own in pixel car racer (Alfa romeo 4C) as i sold the default Nissan 240SX and a Nissan GTR nismo,
which i was able to get as i got the triple victory exhaust pipe with selling it i made more than 800K! As you can see I have a top HP of  1174 and a top TQ of 613. Its top speed is 248 MPH and weight of 2273 and a high grip of 1560!

 The mods that have done to my 4C is changing the engine to the all-mighty inline-six engine the RB26 giving off a weight of 240 and 290 HP. I have the TE36SL F rims weighing 150, and i have the N20 150 SHOT of nitro adding a extra burst of 150 HP, I have a big hefty turbo weighing 120 and has a PSI of 21.  It has the TREMBO SLOTTED brakes and it has a weight of 0. My tires are the NITTO SLICKS LARGE adding a whole 360 of grip!

 I have the XV BAGS which makes the car drop 5.50" and a weight of 90. I have the VX HONEYCOMB intake which has a weight of 10 and adds 28 HP. It's ECU is the VX RACE +2STEP which has a weight of 5 and RPM allowance of 9600 it has the VX FORGE+ pistons which has a weight of 30 and a HP of 60. Next, I have the VX TEAL intercooler which adds a extra 75 HP and weighs 40. The body kit that im using is the BN kit, I have the PRIDE RACING seats with a weight of -110. I use the 6666 spoiler and I have a oil cooler  aswell as 70% taillight tint and 70% headlight tint with an addition of black lug nuts, and i have the SLAPTRAIN V2(limited) wrap. All this giving me a fast time of 8.366 in the quarter-mile mile drag race!


                      This is me doing a warming my tires while about to race a Nissan 240SX.

Comments

Popular Posts