Hey peeps, im back!

Is it just me or the designs of 80's to 90's car are great for example the Volvo 240 and the Saab 900 SE. The block design is to die for! Anyways lets get to some really cool cars just down my street!


Here's is one I have taken myself. This lovely untouched Saab 900 S Turbo sits at the end of my road running the lovely stock triangle rims. Beautiful, the iconic head light wipers just grab my attention immediately! Here is some more pics!


The iconic style of writing sits there just above the tail lights there waiting to be looked at...same here with this picture below...


Next up is this Volvo Amazon in a similar red to this one. The best thing about this car is the grill...just look at it! Hit the pictures!

This stock Amazon, which i have never seen move, just sits here in all its beautiful, stylish glory.

Sorry About the not very good pictures...anyways see you in the next blog!



p.s sorry for not posting for so long,
p.p.s i have restarted my phone so all my games have restarted, i'll make posts about it,

Comments

Popular Posts